Peace Lutheran School is a member of a nationally recognized family of Christian Education. It is comprised of:
- Offers full-time Christian education for grades preschool through eighth grade.
- Provides opportunities for children to excel in all areas: academic, music, athletics, technology.
- Has 197 students K-8, with 37 students enrolled in the preschool.
- Is served by 10 full-time teachers, 5 part-time teachers, plus additional support staff.
- Is 1:1 with Chromebooks in grades 4-8 and has a mobile cart with 20 Chromebooks, plus smartboards in every classroom.
- Serves its students with teachers who are qualified, dedicated, caring and certified by the one of the largest Lutheran school systems in the United States--Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS).
- Offers opportunities for its students to continue their Christian education at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School (KML) while others may attend local public high schools--Hartford Union High School (HUHS) or Slinger High School (SHS).
398 Early Childhood ministries
350 Lutheran Elementary Schools
25 Lutheran High Schools
2 Lutheran Preparatory Schools
1 Worker Training College
2,706 Professional Educators
Peace Lutheran School has been awarded exemplary accreditation from the National Council for Private School Accreditation.